Registration is completed through STEM Wizard.
STEM Wizard Registration Instructions:
Read these instructions before clicking on the registration link at the bottom of this page.
When landing on the LRSEF STEM Wizard page, go to the top right corner under “Registration” and select “Student”
Enter your Registration Information
- There are three registration groups. To see which group you fit into, read the STEM Wizard Information Sheet.
- You can change your Category up until the registration deadline under “Project Information”
- Your FINAL CATEGORY for FAIR DAY will either be approved or changed by the LRSEF administrator upon review after the registration deadline.
- Then, you must fill out your Project Information first. Once your Project Information is complete, you can fill out and work on all the other sections in any order, just be sure to always save your work.
- All sections except “Registration Fees” must be complete before your project can be approved by your teacher/sponsor, and then you complete the registration process and pay your fees.
ISEF Forms: All LRSEF entrants must complete the three pre-checked forms (Forms 1, 1a and 1b).
- Visit the ISEF Rules Wizard to find these forms and determine if you need any others.