Eight LRSEF students represented Team Kentucky at the Regeneron International Science and Engineering Fair in May. The fair was held as a hybrid event, with virtual judging taking place May 4 – 5 and in-person events taking place May 7 – 13 in Atlanta. View the 2022 ISEF gallery for a behind-the-scenes look.
Congratulations to the following students who received awards at ISEF:
- Nishu Anekere, Harrison Gover, Sahil Krishnani from the Gatton Academy of Science & Mathematics placed 2nd in the Embedded Systems category.
- Veenasravani Pendyala from North Oldham High School received the Air Force Research Laboratory award for the Cellular and Molecular Biology category.
With the generous support of sponsors and donors, LRSEF supported eight students at ISEF this year, two attending in person in Atlanta and six as virtual participants.
- Nishu Anekere, Harrison Gover, Sahil Krishnani – Gatton Academy of Science & Mathematics
- Sarisha Lohano, Bella Norman – Gatton Academy of Science & Mathematics
- Karthik Nadimpally – Ballard High School
- Veenasravani Pendyala – North Oldham High School
- Suchita Tipirneni – Ballard High School
Special thanks to our chaperone teachers, Glenda Jones from Ballard High School and Keri Meador, LRSEF Co-Fair Director, from Central High School.