Support LRSEF this season when you shop in stores and online.
1. Designate LRSEF to receive a portion of your Amazon purchases through AmazonSmile
You can also follow these steps to sign up:
- Go to smile.amazon.com
- Sign in to your regular Amazon account. If you do not have an Amazon account and wish to create one, click on create an account. Once your account is created, log in on smile.amazon.com.
- When prompted to choose a charity, go to “pick your own charitable organization” and type in “Louisville Regional Science Fair Inc”
- Once you have located the correct fair, click “select”
- From now on, instead of shopping on amazon.com, simply shop on smile.amazon.com. It’s the same company and the same experience, but now Amazon will donate 0.5% of what you pay to LRSEF! Thank you!
2. Register with Kroger Community Rewards to donate a portion of your Kroger purchases to LRSEF.
Kroger will donate to LRSEF when you connect your Kroger Plus card to Kroger Community Rewards and list LRSEF as your community organization.
To connect your card:
- Have your Kroger Plus card ready. If you use your phone number in place of your card, call 800-576-4377 and select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number. If you do not have a Kroger Plus card, you can get one for free at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Go to krogercommunityrewards.com
- Choose I’m a Customer.
- If you already have a Kroger Account online, sign in with your email and password. If you have not registered before, click on Create Account.
- Once you’re logged into your account, enter RI628 or Louis. Regional Science Fair in the Community Rewards section and click confirm.
- You should see our organization’s name on the right side of your information page. This means you are properly enrolled, and now you can raise money for LRSEF by shopping at Kroger! Thank you for your support!
3. Make a donation to LRSEF.
You can make a donation to LRSEF using our online form. Your gift will support us in providing top-notch STEM experiences to Kentucky students by covering the costs of the annual science fair, sponsoring award categories or underwriting expenses for students traveling to Frankfort, ISEF, Broadcom MASTERS and more.